AICTE approved PGDM program
MBA Affiliated to I.P. University (College code 283)
New Delhi Institute of Information Technology and Management
NDIIT offers programme approved by AICTE under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
Post-Graduation Diploma in Management (NDIIT) is a diploma course offered by NDIIT is closely related to industry practices and trends. The students get the chance to learn the new and ongoing concepts of entrepreneurship. The course also helps in developing decision making skills and analytical thinking in every student. With this extensive programme, we give students a solid platform for the future. It also prepares the students for the forthcoming challenges and roadblocks that might come their way while they set-up their own businesses.
If having your own business is your dream, then this is the way to go. A management diploma is the first step towards a successful future.
Being one of the best management institutes in Delhi, we create an environment where students can really understand the fundamentals of their disciplines. NDIIT is for those who wish to achieve excellence in management and bring maximum impact for the organizations that hire them. Faculty at NDIIT focuses on preparing the students for the competitive world.
- Core faculty for the course includes industry experts and academicians.
- Specializations in Finance, Marketing and Human Resources.
- Compulsory projects.
- High corporate exposure through visiting faculty, corporate visits, seminars and internships.
- Personality development programs held to groom students for the industry.
- Excellent placement record (Check out our recent Placements).
- Regular activities and events for all round development of students.
Professionals with entrepreneurial skills to manage the responsibilities of an organization in an efficient manner are always required in all sectors to ensure smooth functioning and result delivery by the organizations.
Few career paths after NDIIT
- Human Resource
- Business Analytics
- Offshore Business Management
- Operations Management
- ERP Consultant